Our privacy promises
We are transparent about the information we collect and what we do with it.
The information you provide us will only be used for the purposes described in our Privacy Statement, which include providing you with services you have requested and enhancing your experience with Outlander’s Finest.
We will use the information to help us understand you better, so that we can provide relevant offers.If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages please inform us accordingly. We will, of course, continue to send important information related to a product or service you have purchased to keep you informed about your booking and travel itinerary.
We have put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
Any personal data processed by Outlander’s Finest in connection with this Privacy Statement is controlled by Outlander’s Finest. We are the “data controller” of your personal data under European Union and UK data protection law. Any provider of services such as hotels or car rental companies will also be classified as a “data controller”. You can access the Privacy Statements of those providers from them directly.
How we use your personal data/GDPR
We use your personal data:
- To fulfil your travel arrangements and deliver the requested services.
- To manage the tour, check in and boarding process.
- To send tour updates and booking confirmations to you.
- To provide services tailored to your requirements and to address you in a personal way.
- To carry out analysis and market research.
- To carry out marketing activities and keep you informed of Outlander’s Finest products and services. When we collect information from you, we will ask if you would like to ‘opt in’ to receive our marketing communications. If you decide you no longer want to receive our marketing communications, you can use the unsubscribe option.
- To improve our websites, products, and services.
- For management and administrative purposes.
Transfer to third parties
In connection with the execution of possible products and services, it is possible that we must provide your personal data to third parties. We also use external server space for the storage (parts of) of our administration. Your personal data is therefore provided to our server provider. We also use Microsoft Office and the associated storage options for e-mails and other files.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide products and services. In addition, we store your personal data for the period in which we consider relevant in the context of the products and services.
You have the right to ask us to view, delete or limit the use of your personal data. To exercise your rights, please send a message to (emailadres).