FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Most frequent questions and answers
In this trip, the following is included:
- 8 nights in different hotels;
- Activities per itinerary;
- Entry fees for all activities as listed in the itinerary;
- 8 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
- All activities NOT listed under the itinerary;
- All food and beverages NOT listed under the itinerary;
- Insurance is NOT included, but is strongly recommended;
- All items of a personal nature and anything not expressly stated as included tips for the guide and driver;
- Flights from and to the arriving city in Scotland;
- Airport transfers in your departure and arrival city;
- Airport transfers in Scotland.
After you book a trip with us, we send you a confirmation email which you need to bring on your trip as documentation to show to the tour guides.
If you are late for your tour, you must contact one of the tour guides as soon as possible. At that moment there must be seen if it is still possible to catch up. Our cancellation policy applies. 100% charges are applicable, and you will not get any opportunity for a refund.
We believe the best way to enjoy your trip is to get you off the coach and out exploring. So, we give you plenty of time to take photos, go walking and explore ancient ruins. But we have a full program! So, we will always tell you how much time you have until the coach has to go to the next stop.
Yes. When your tour group and your driver-guide are away from the bus, your luggage will be securely locked inside. But we recommend you take valuables such as money, passport, and cameras with you whenever you leave the coach.
Let’s be honest, our driver and guides would never refuse a cheeky wee bonus. But it’s up to you, and the amount is entirely your choice.
We expect our travellers to have good mobility and a reasonable basic condition. During our tours you will see and visit a lot: this also means that you sometimes have to walk quite a distance, the bus cannot park in every place. You also often change accommodations. You are ‘not on vacation’, but on a journey. Therefore, we assume that our guests can travel independently or have a travel companion who helps with boarding and alighting the bus, for example. If you are wheelchair-bound or have difficulty walking, our tours are not suitable.
We offer you the opportunity when you are travelling alone to make a reservation for a single room or a double room. When selecting a double room and you don’t have a travelling partner, we will set you up with another traveller which whom you will share your hotel room with. Of course, we make sure that the rooms have twin beds.
If you wish to cancel your booking after our booking confirmation has been issued, you should inform us in writing as soon as possible – the effective date of cancellation will be the date upon which we receive such written notification. In the event of cancellation by you, cancellation charges may be payable, as set out below.
- cancellation more than 13 weeks / 91 days before the tour date: 0% of the price.
- cancellation between 90 and 65 days before the tour date: 20% of the price.
- cancellation between 64 and 35 days before the tour date: 70% of the price.
- cancellation less than 35 days before the tour date: 100% of the price.
- in the event of a ‘no show’ you will be charged 100% of the price.
We will only cancel tours due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances which are out of our control, or which might jeopardize your safety. If we cancel your tour since the minimum travellers are not met, we will notify you maximum 8 weeks before the starting date of the trip. We will refund you in all sums paid or you can choose another available tour date.
The minimum number of people in the group is 20, maximum is 44.